The Best Loft Conversion Company in Bournemouth
Loft Conversions are an ideal way to convert your house into a fantastic home.
Are you living underneath a space that you could make a real liveable area out of? Do you have a growing family that needs more room than you currently have? Or perhaps you simply want the additional property value that comes with more useable square feet? If so, a loft conversion from Bournemouth Lofts might be exactly what you need.
As an experienced renovation company, we provide the best quality loft conversions available for houses and bungalows in the local Bournemouth, Dorset area. Call us today to arrange your consultation or read on to learn more about what we can do for you.
The highest quality loft conversions
As a loft design and build company, we can provide a range of loft conversions. The 3 most popular are Velux, dormer and hip to gable conversions:
- VELUX or rooflight conversions: Best for higher pitched roofs where you have plenty of headroom, this style doesn’t change the original shape of the loft. Rather, we use the highest quality construction materials to finish the available space in a cost-effective method that doesn’t usually require any planning permission.
- Hip to gable conversions: For semi-detached houses, detached houses or bungalows, or end of terrace houses, this option is preferred for roofs with 3 or more separate roof slopes. One or more slopes is extended, allowing for more room, including an easily accessible staircase. Aesthetic consistency inside and out is guaranteed to make it look as seamless as possible.
- Dormer loft conversions: This style is the most commonly fitted and popular as they are an extension to the pre-existing roof, they create much more headroom than other types of conversions and they often do not require any planning permission.
To learn more about the different house and bungalow loft conversion types and the permitted development rights that allow you to build them without planning permission, contact us for more information.
The benefits of converting your loft
Besides the addition of a lovely new liveable room to your home with the high quality craftsmanship provided by our company, why would you want to do it? Here are just a few of the benefits:
- The liveable dimensions of the home are one of the most valuable aspects of any property, so a conversion is an investment that could potentially pay off several times over. They can often add an increase in liveable space by over 30%.
- Reduce your household bills with the insulation that comes as part of every conversion. Better insulation means reduced heat loss, meaning it takes less energy to keep the home heated in the winter, saving money on your utilities.
- It’s worth considering the benefits to family life, as well. An extra bathroom can make sharing a home much more comfortable, a new bedroom can provide space for a growing family, while an office or study can help you stay productive at home without squabbling over the use of space.
Why work with Bournemouth Lofts?
We guarantee more than just the best quality loft conversions that our company has become known for. We also promise that you will never pay more than the maximum agreed price, that we will finish on time, and that all projects will meet the specifications laid out in our agreement and meet with all current building regulations. To find out more and get a free no obligation quote, call us today on Bournemouth: 01202 512824 and let’s get started together.